Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The future?

Website?

I've decided that I am going to try to revive my doll site. I've had that site for like ten years and I already miss it. I'm just debating if I want wait and keep it at orenjisoda.com (which has been snatched up temporarily again) or choose another domain. I'm probably going to be lame and just register orenjisoda.net and wait till .com is free again. This has happened before and I did the exact same thing that time.

Future dolls?



Now I don't really talk about future doll plans as much as I used to. Being broke hasn't helped but not really feeling motivated towards dolls is also the case. Right now I am in the process of figuring out what to do with my new acquired School C. That kid needs a face and shoes.

So far the only doll I see in my future is a real skin brown Rigel for a character I've been meaning to make into a doll since I got Toshirou (Javi).

There's other dolls I would love to own, but I'm already pretty overwhelmed with all that I have but we'll see. After Rigel I am done with getting anymore big dolls, he will be my fifth and that's already one over what I want.

I've always wanted to do a MSD FCS through Volks. MSD F-29 is insanely cute but Sato only. I do have friends in Japan so a MSD F-29 is highly possible. I've wanted a little elf friend for Florence (MSD F-13) for awhile.

Since I now live in California and frequent SoCal it's a lot easier to me to hit the LA store. So maybe a MSD F-18 or MSD F-19 is in my future. Of course I would get a MSD F-09 in a heart beat, but it's pretty well established that I like that mold.

So a Rigel and an MSD of some sort. I have no idea when this will happen. I have other expenses I have to worry about first.

No comments:

Post a Comment