Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All of the dolls. All of them.

Here's my entire posse!

Unfortunately I am still cameraless so you guys are stuck with awkward cellphone pictures for a little longer. Come Black Friday I know what I want.
L >> R : Key and Lock (Custom House Mars twins), Florence (MSD F-13 boy), Jude (Unoa Sist boy)
bottom row :: Yuli (School C boy), Juniper (Ever Purple Ches-a), Sora (MSD Enn on asexual body), Emiru (Custom House Chowon), Domino (MSD Ayumu), Toshirou (Switch Javi), Ringo (Custom House Uranus)

3 comments:

  1. I've miss your adorable dollies. ♥ Thanks for posting this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is pretty rare for me to post them all at once. I swear I will do this more often. >o<

      Delete
  2. You should do a group shot with all of Ivy's dolls too. :3

    ReplyDelete